Hyatt Hotels Corporation has unveiled "Together by Hyatt," a new suite of events offerings designed to meet planners where they are on their journey to return to events. "Together by Hyatt" advances care for meeting planners by simplifying and streamlining event planning and execution, with attendee safety and wellbeing as top priorities.
"Together by Hyatt" prioritizes four pillars that are essential to all events:
Care + Safety
Hyatt’s "Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment," which focuses on enhanced rigorous cleanliness and safety protocols and includes GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation and GBAC-trained technicians from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), serves as the foundation for "Together by Hyatt." With safety and wellbeing as top priorities, Hyatt has taken additional steps in an effort to provide more peace of mind:
- Reimagined Meeting Spaces: From socially distant room setups to signage for attendees to care stations with personal protective equipment, Hyatt has updated all touchpoints of the event experience
- GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation: With the requirement for all Hyatt hotels globally to secure GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation and have at least one dedicated hygiene and wellbeing leader who is a GBAC-trained technician, planners can feel confident that Hyatt is following rigorous cleanliness standards and protocols
- COVID-19 Testing and Verification: Hyatt has worked with COVID-19 testing and verification providers to enable planners to easily explore COVID-19 testing for attendees as part of their event protocol
Care + Technology
As the driver for hybrid event capabilities, seamless and streamlined technology platforms are important to the overall experience. Hyatt is working with Swapcard in an effort to offer meeting planners an exclusive opportunity to use its end-to-end virtual and hybrid events platform with hybrid meetings at hotels. Hyatt and Swapcard are working together to offer the "Together by Hyatt Technology Platform Powered by Swapcard," which will provide planners with access to a bespoke platform that unifies on-site and virtual experiences and uses Swapcard’s artificial intelligence to enhance remote attendees’ experience. This collaboration will also allow planners to tap into Swapcard’s expertise and best practices for hybrid events.
In addition to the "Together by Hyatt Technology Platform Powered by Swapcard" and in-house audiovisual capabilities, planners can take advantage of Hyatt’s proprietary meeting tools. PLanners can take advantage of virtual hotel tours that enable planners to tour a hotel from the comfort of their home or office, making requests directly to the hotel team in real time through the Event Concierge app, and Group Bill, which organizes all event charges into one bill.
Care + A Community of Experts
In a recent survey of Hyatt customers, almost half of planners expressed difficulty creating a synchronized and compelling hybrid experience. To address complexities of hybrid events and further care for planners as they navigate the new normal, "Together by Hyatt" offers planners the opportunity to tap into new resources and dedicated expertise surrounding hybrid events:
- Hybrid Event Experts: Hyatt has introduced a new team of hybrid event experts to help planners integrate and execute virtual components of events. With this specialized skill set and expertise spanning events and technology, new hybrid event experts will be available to help planners explore hybrid capabilities and ensure their events are shared experiences between in-person and virtual attendees.
- Support Squad: Alongside the on-the-ground Hyatt team to oversee on-site event execution, a dedicated "support squad" will assist with all virtual components. From addressing real-time technology questions from attendees to assisting speakers with set-up, the support squad will provide additional peace of mind for planners throughout event execution.
- Certifications for Planners: Hyatt is also providing the opportunity for planners to be sponsored to secure training from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council, allowing them to approach event-planning with the same training as Hyatt’s hygiene and wellbeing leaders. Additionally, Hyatt is teaming up with the Virtual Events Institute, an organization of hybrid event experts who offer planners a training course with certification to deepen their knowledge of hybrid events.
Care + Wellbeing
COVID-19 has shifted the importance of wellbeing, making it top of mind for many. Hyatt is addressing this increased focus on wellbeing in new ways:
- Miraval Experiences: A new series of guided experiences featuring wellbeing experts at Hyatt’s Miraval Resorts will be available for planners to integrate into event agendas for meetings at all Hyatt hotels, connecting on-site and virtual attendees alike. With content that is purposely designed to serve as a break in the agenda, attendees will be able to enjoy a variety of wellbeing moments—from intention-setting activities to guided stretching exercises—throughout their event.
- Headspace: Curated content from Headspace, a leader in mindfulness and meditation, will be offered through "Together by Hyatt," providing planners with an opportunity to care for attendees’ mental wellbeing. From meditations, breathing exercises and focus music, planners will be able to make their meetings more mindful with Headspace.
- Food & Beverage Offerings: Hyatt is also updating its culinary offerings, with services like "Personal Preference" that allow attendees to choose their meal once seated to providing recipe cards and shopping lists for remote attendees.
To learn more, visit www.hyatt.com/events.