Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has launched a new global initiative to help corporate and meeting travelers maintain a healthy lifestyle and mindful balance while on the road: “Wellness on the Road.”
The initiative is exclusively designed for the group’s corporate partners, providing guests with access to a variety of wellness and mindfulness techniques, platforms and experiences which give benefit both when traveling and when working from home.
“Wellness on the Road” benefits include access to:
- Wellbeing, movement, rest and nutrition videos, tips and reading resources
- A complimentary wellness consultation either in person or online
- Complementary elemental oils and tip sheet when staying in-house
- A minimum saving of 10 percent on spa treatments
- Digital or print pressure point tip sheet
- 60-day trial of Blinkist Premium app (read or listen to key ideas from bestselling non-fiction in 15 minutes)
- 60-day trial of the Grokker Wellness & Fitness app
Beyond “Wellness on the Road,” Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s announced additional wellness initiatives, which are intended for all sorts of travelers, whether a solo business traveler or small groups looking for curated wellness retreats. These include:
- Mandarin Oriental launched the “Inner Strength – Outer Strength” wellness initiative across all its spas worldwide to assist guests in using this time of unpredictability and disruption to create positive changes and build strength both physically and mentally. By way of this offer, guests can focus on their “inner strength” development by taking time for silence, contemplation, and mindfulness, while building “outer strength” through boosting physical vitality with exercise, movement and healthy nutrition.
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston’s Wellness Retreats are intended help guests achieve balance, quiet the mind and restore optimal health in 2021. Three- and five-night itineraries are available, and each retreat can be booked for one or two people. Wellness classes and treatments take place at the spa with one of the hotel’s spa and wellness specialists and all meals are prepared by Revolution Health Kitchen, an organic plant-based store located in Back Bay.
For more information, visit www.mandarinoriental.com.