To help its clients better navigate the new normal, Maestro has embarked on a training initiative that is helping hoteliers adapt to change and meet the demands of today’s vigilant travelers. The provider of cloud and on-premises property-management systems to independent and luxury resorts, conference centers, vacation rentals and multi-property groups is offering a "Training Services Package" that gives Maestro users the opportunity to experience the full power of its Browser and Windows Version 5.5 PMS that rolled out across its portfolio in 2020.
Maestro Version 5.5 includes the latest mobile and contactless software tools and offers security enhancements to better manage the challenges Maestro users are facing entering the new year. The enhanced solution includes:
- A curbside check-in tool utilizing mobile tablet devices to streamline registration and socially distance staff from guests, and guests from each other
- A web/mobile/kiosk/iPad self-check-in module with mobile key integration, express mobile check-out, digital registration card with signature capture, mobile spa provider schedule, mobile intake and waiver forms, and eSignature document management to limit staff interaction with guests and remove high-touch physical documents
- A mobile housekeeping app that protects staff by controlling the availability of rooms and setting a configurable 48-hour time gap between the time a guest departs and the next guest arrives
- Mobile payment integration
- Mobile task management
- A Guest Engagement Measurement (GEM) tool that provides access to relevant guest feedback, intelligence, and insights to encourage operational excellence, meaningful differentiation, and a sustainable competitive advantage
To ensure that everyone is leveraging V5.5 to its fullest, Maestro is offering one free contactless mobile tool for one property when one day of training is purchased by the hotel. Operators wanting more training can buy a two-day package and receive a complimentary audit of their front desk configuration to maximize productivity or they can add a third day of training at no cost. Those seeking three days of training will receive the complimentary audit, plus the free contactless mobile tool and a fourth day of training at no cost. Maestro users can choose from one of the following free contactless mobile tools, with installation and set-up included: Digital Signature Capture Reg Card, WebPro Pre-Check In, Mobile Housekeeping or Express Mobile Check Out.