As the travel industry is being impacted by unprecedented times, Casa de Campo would like to do its part in helping to support the recovery of tourism by making things easier for you to plan ahead and maintain flexibility for your upcoming meetings and events.
The golf resort, located in La Romana, Dominican Republic, has extended the waiver of attrition fees, no cancellation penalties, no early departure fees and the following Casa de Campo Stimulus Package for all new group bookings traveling from June 1 to November 30, 2020:
- Casa de Campo Stimulus Package to master account of 2 percent of total room revenue
- One complimentary room per every 15 rooms fully paid per night
- Private group check-in with welcome drink and dry snacks
- One complimentary cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres for one hour
- Complimentary morning coffee break
- Complimentary meeting space with Wi-Fi
- No surcharge for standard set-up fee
- 20 percent off on spa treatments
- No food and beverage minimum
This limited time promotion is only valid for new groups traveling from June through November, 2020. Offer is not valid in combination with any other special promotion or previously booked groups.